I finished another seven dwarfs this weekend. It took me a little longer this time mainly because I did a tutorial on how I paint their faces but also because I missed out some items and had to paint them later on- which of course kills the benefit of my assembly line painting. In the end I did another test with snow basing by adding some blue to the basic snow. I think I will make a tutorial on the way I do it now next week. So long.
Edit: I also updated my schelude since I receved another bunch of Vostroyan special weapons and therefor rearanged the order in which to paint the models.
1 day ago