Jetbike Warlock Prototype #1 WIP - Part 3
After some additional modeling work I think I am done with this fella. What did I change? I reworked the Lance to make it look more like a spear by cvarving it down. Although I din't succeed in removing the lance-feel to it, I think I can not do it any better right now- at least I have no idea how to. I also added an Eldar Rune for more 40k feeling. Another 40k bit was added to the riders right side: shuriken clips and a plasma grenade. This helps to conter the low tech feel of the shield I added. I decided that he can use weapon and shield since he steers the bike with his feet (surely no problem for skilled riders like Eldar). Speaking of it- I was pointed at the stirrups and reworked them as well. I removed a little of the leather strips and connected them to a piece of wire which I stuck through the bike after carefully drilling a hole in there. The bike's fins were decorated with two gems made of putty and the last thing I added was an atenna at the rear- not too sure about this bit.