Thursday, August 20, 2009

////

More Daemon ideas

Catpeeler made the stones start rolling and I'm making plans for more daemon conversions. Games Workshop Ghouls should make a very fine starting point when following the concept of the bloodletter models.
They are crouchy, they are skinny- they just scream for bionic enhancements, pipes, tubes and mechandrites. I feel some serious chopping coming up tonight and I need to restock on guitar strings- I'm almost out.



4 Reactions to this post

Add Comment
  1. oni said... August 20, 2009 at 5:13 PM

    They could definitely work.

  2. Cannonfodder said... August 20, 2009 at 8:53 PM

    I hope so. Already got the parts ^^

  3. jabberjabber said... August 21, 2009 at 11:48 AM

    The ghouls are great models for that kind of conversion work - can't wait to see what you come up with :)

  4. Cannonfodder said... August 21, 2009 at 5:31 PM

    I will build the first ones today. We shall see how it works. ^^