Vendetta WIP

I proudly present you my Vendetta Gunships. I have currently two of them assembled and partly painted(they even saw service in three tournaments already) but consider them still work in progress. The interiour is fully painted and weathered. This includes the cockpits since I needed them to be done before glueing the canopies on.
I consider this a minor conversion because I added magnetized Lasersponsons (made from Landraidersprue) and put a second gun on the right side of the nose for use as a twinlinked Lascannon. The paintjob features the two maincolorrs of my Steel Legion: Grey and Green as well as the white-red-white helmets and in this case canopy.
What has to be done now is the detail work on the outside. Highlighting on the armorplates, waethering and freehands for squadmarkings and a fitting pinup remain on my todo list.

If you have a nice picture of a pinup- tell me! I might just use it.



Comments

Col. Corbane said…
They're looking really nice mate. The verdis (I think that's right) effect is excellent.

How are you finding them on the tabletop?
Cannonfodder said…
Hi Col.
I find them rocking the table. I usually have my Platooncommands with 4 flamers in them. First I go tankhunting and in the later turns I drop the guys off- they flame and kill. At ocasions I only take them to objectives to score. All in all a very good unit, downside being the lousy rules when it comes to clarifications like how to assault, how to disembar,...
oni said…
I like that a lot. Good job.
ludoredguard said…
very good
j'aime bien l'aspect usé de la porte arrière; on sent le vécu des débarquements
Cannonfodder said…
mercy- je comprends un petit peux de francais, mais google est un aide pur le reste.
Arathorn said…
Nice Vendetta but unfortunately those are 2 Multilasers not Lasercannons...so the model will be removed in true WYSIWYG tournament ;)
Cannonfodder said…
Yeah, as if that is gonna happen on any of the torunaments I visit. Not even at the ETC it was that strict- keen eye you have though! ;)
Anonymous said…
I know but...one could be that strict...it would be within the rules...and I might do it just to prove the point ;)
Cannonfodder said…
No need to prove the point- you are right. Hope this settles it before we face off at a tournament and you habe me disqualified. I will try to be at the WOW-masters or in Bratislava with these guard guys.