Monday, September 7, 2009

////

Crap Wolves

A big sorry to all Space Wolve fans out there- no offence meant- but I couldn't resist. I know, maybe I should be the last one to say something like that after I am sticking Sci-Fi guys on Dinosaurs for 5 years now. But this looks so ridicioulus it almost hurts. Harharhar...

8 Reactions to this post

Add Comment
  1. Adam said... September 7, 2009 at 11:12 AM

    Yeah, I'm not impressed by THAT either. The rest of the models look badass.

  2. Akozz said... September 7, 2009 at 4:52 PM

    Just imagine this thing on gametable :D haha. This remainds me more some storys for childrens like harry potter than brutal warhammer world :P
    I don't like new SW terminators neither. I hope they will keep all the other SW models in sale

  3. Cannonfodder said... September 7, 2009 at 5:17 PM

    I am nit sure what his name is- though I think it was Red Ridinghood.

  4. RonSaikowski said... September 7, 2009 at 5:35 PM

    It's kinda cute...

  5. Gamers World said... September 7, 2009 at 8:10 PM

    I think it is a completely awesomely, amazingly, super, cooly, completely... Rubbish model. I mean come on GW stop making girls puppy dolls and bring out the cool stuff we have seen before.

  6. Shrink to Fit said... September 8, 2009 at 1:02 AM

    "Squirrel!"

  7. oni said... September 8, 2009 at 3:37 PM

    The best way I can describe it, which I think fits quite perfectly is... Narnia meats 40K.

  8. Cannonfodder said... September 8, 2009 at 5:05 PM

    Right- Narnia. That must have been his motivation. Especially cool is the bionic ee (must be ork made) and the extra armor plates. Even a Kroot wears more bodyarmor.