Wednesday, November 18, 2009

////

Red Terror / Trygon WIP

Swallow model whole. Yess- I need one because the original model is too wimpy to swallow even a grot. Being inspired by the movie blade 2 I built something nasty and glibbery.

In the end I constructed my biggest bady ever and am now even thinking of fielding him as a Trygon. See for the WIP pictures to find out what I did...


Since he is long painted, I will show you more tomorrow.

4 Reactions to this post

Add Comment
  1. Silar said... November 19, 2009 at 12:58 AM

    Nice conversion loving the split jaw, good use of the blade 2 idea. Can't wait to see it tomorrow painted up.

  2. Cannonfodder said... November 19, 2009 at 8:52 AM

    Thank you Silar. I will post on him later this day and hope you will not be disappaointed. ^^

  3. oni said... November 19, 2009 at 3:32 PM

    Wow! Awesome work. What bitz did you use to build it?

  4. Cannonfodder said... November 19, 2009 at 5:19 PM

    Id my memory serves me right:
    - Carnifex Head
    - Canrifex Backplate
    - Carnifex Scythe Tail
    - Carnifex Scything Talons
    - Warrior Scything Talons
    - Hormagant Scything Talons
    - (old) Hive Tyrant Torso lower part