Saturday, January 23, 2010

////

Vostroyan Infantry Part 3

Getting on with the infatry- as I am currenty stuck with the tanks (a lot of them) I thought I would post some pics of the officers and other footsloggers I painted over the Christmas Holidays.

Enjoy.





4 Reactions to this post

Add Comment
  1. g-g said... January 24, 2010 at 6:07 PM

    seeeeeeeeeeeehr nice:) gefallen mir extrem gut!

  2. Cannonfodder said... January 25, 2010 at 2:36 AM

    freut mich- hoffe es gefällt meinem Kunden genauso gut. Diese Woche noch die Panzer fertig machen und die restlichen Melta baun- dann sollts langsam fertig werden- dauert ma schon fast zu lang der Auftrag.

  3. Michael said... February 1, 2010 at 3:04 AM

    Very nice work Fodder! That squad looks great. The red and gold look really good together. Seems like I've seen that somewhere before . . . ;)

  4. Cannonfodder said... February 1, 2010 at 10:29 AM

    Hi Mike, yes red and gold seem to be my favourite colors right now- I really like the noble feel they give the models.