Wednesday, February 3, 2010

////

Imperial Guard Chimeras Done

It was a lot of work and I could have spent several hours more but I forced myself to stop at this time. I think I can be pleased with the result. These are heavily weathered and I inducted them into the Vostroyan army by ading snow and writing "Vostroya" on each and every one.
And just when I thought I had done enough tanks for a year my dear customer sent me another three chimera chasis- so expect to see more armour soon.

Constructive feedback would be much appreciated.









8 Reactions to this post

Add Comment
  1. g-g said... February 4, 2010 at 12:34 AM

    me lova it:) sehr geil!

  2. Cannonfodder said... February 4, 2010 at 11:11 AM

    me too- wirken vor Allem in Summe sehr geil.

  3. PoQ said... February 4, 2010 at 8:17 PM

    I would like to see the backs of your models. Just to see if you have "snowed" them in the right way. But all I can see on those pics pleases my eyes :o)

    Thumbs up.

  4. Cannonfodder said... February 5, 2010 at 7:23 AM

    I will gladly comply- stay tuned.

  5. Michael said... February 7, 2010 at 9:34 PM

    very nice again Fodder.

    you do awesome work, and the snow really makes them stand out.

  6. keith said... February 10, 2010 at 6:41 PM

    Fabulous work. The amount of snow you added is perfectly judged!

  7. Brothers Grimm said... February 10, 2010 at 11:18 PM

    Very nice paint jobs! Only one very minor criticism: if these are meant to represent 'moving' vehicles, then the snow on the tracks should be either absent or much more dirty/muddy. But that is really just nitpicking, I really love the camo colors!

  8. Cannonfodder said... February 11, 2010 at 9:18 AM

    Thnaks for the input- I got the hint towards the muddy dirt from different sides. Maybe I will go over them with a brown ink- the bicarbonate should soak it up.