Building a better Spacecrusade (1)


I started my table top career with space crusade. When some years later I began to play Warhammer 40.000 I was short on money and thought it would be a good idea to safe some and use the space crusade models for 40k. So I cut, reworked and painted them (awfully) by that ending their long term use. Now after years I find my Space crusade game unplayable and I decided to send replacement models back from 40.


This is the game(in germany it was published under the name of Star Quest).

Star Quest in its glory as originally published in 1990



The number of models that will be redone is the following:

50 Citadel Figures:
- 3 Sergeants
- 12 Space Marines
- 1 Chaos Champion
- 4 Chaos Marines
- 8 Orks
- 14 Gretchin
- 3 Genestealer
- 4 Necrons
- 1 Dreadnought

And this is the extra weapons needed:
- 3 Assault cannon
 - 3 Missile launcher
- 3 Plasma gun
- 3 Heavy bolter
- 3 Powersword & Powerfist combo
- 3 Poewraxe & Bolter combos
- 9 Bolter
- 1 Dreadnought Assault cannon
- 1 Dreadnought Missile launcher
- 1 Dreadnought plasma gun

Comments