Thursday, July 30, 2009

////

Changing Template

again, I know- but Ron told me that some things are nopt working and I try to fix this now. Sorry for the inconvenience.

5 Reactions to this post

Add Comment
  1. Cannonfodder said... July 30, 2009 at 11:41 PM

    So, thats about it....what do you think- keep it or cahnge it?

  2. Mitch said... July 31, 2009 at 5:12 AM

    its nice, figure you can make one like this for me, but in blue?

  3. Cannonfodder said... July 31, 2009 at 8:19 AM

    Hi Mitch,

    sorrily I can't right now- cause I downloaded it and only customized it a bit (I am a noob in webdesing). I am trying to alter it myself- maybe then i can.

    joy

  4. oni said... July 31, 2009 at 3:42 PM

    I think it's pretty cool, but I'm not so sure it really fits the grim dark if you know what I mean. To each his own, I'm here for the content. ;)

  5. Cannonfodder said... July 31, 2009 at 4:37 PM

    Yeah, I understand what you mean... I think I am slowly getting the grip on these templates- I think I can adopt it to my "darker soul"
    Thx for the feedback- and sorry for the lack of content lately.