Grim Angels primer accident - Imperial Guard List 1750

After a brutal accident with my primer I ruined 15 Terminators and 10 Dark Angel Veterans. I think it was too windy outside and so I got unwanted mist of primer on them. After that treatment they felt like sandpaper, but the worst thing was that when coming into touch with paint- the paint was soaked up by the pimer (WTF!?!) It feels like painting on Sand, the paint spreads everywhere and that makes painting impossible.
This was really frustrating since I was hoping to place best painted with the army- a plan I have discarded by now.

Anyway- now I have to switch to something else and my choice fell on the Imperial guard. Here is the list I plan to field.

HQ Company Command 175
HQ DH: Inquisitor Lord 65

ELITES DH: Assassin Operative 120
ELITES Psyker Squad 165

TROOPS Platoon Command 105
TROOPS Infantry Squad 1 115
TROOPS Infantry Squad 2 80
TROOPS Infantry Squad 3 80
TROOPS Infantry Squad 4 70
TROOPS Heavy Weapon Squad 75
TROOPS Special Weapon Squad 50
TROOPS Veteran Squad 95

FAST ATTACK Vendetta 130
FAST ATTACK Vendetta 130

HEAVY SUPPORT Manticore 160
HEAVY SUPPORT Medusa 135

1750

Comments