Jetbike Warlock Prototype #1 WIP - Part 4

Primed and ready to go- or so I thought. As always the primed object shows all imperfections. I feared this moment of truth and decided to fix the flows where possbile. The sculpting of the canopy was less then optimal to say the least- It even showed a fingerprint - shame on me! Bad thing for me is that I only find out now after already having casting nine pieces. So I took out my sanding paper and removed the uneven parts. If you are interested I use a graining of 180 for the rough work and sand it down with 400 to get a smooth surface.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I just found your blog during a search for other exodites and I like the work you do here! I like that you've posted the work of other exodite converters out there and thought I'd share my own work, which is viewable in the gallery at http://www.dakkadakka.com/gallery/images-6806-1172_Gavin%20Thorne%27s%20Exodites.html

Keep converting!
Cannonfodder said…
Hi Gavin, thx for sharing. I just recognize that I lost my list of other exodites on the web- darn. Have to put it back on again. Nice wraithlord btw. cheers