Tuesday, March 24, 2009
Monday, March 23, 2009
Sunday, March 22, 2009
edit: WHOAAA deleted my post somehow- reposting although I do not remeber the exact wording. Sorry
Saturday, March 21, 2009
Friday, March 20, 2009
SUCCESS- the picasa speciality with generating the string "-h" after the picsize killed it all the time (and I was thinking I was too dumb). Now let's get posting.
For you others out there if you need help with incorporating it into a blogger.com account you may find this link helpful:
I will post pictures of my commanders in seperate posts.
The assault cannons are converted from the landspeeder kit- I got the parts from www.forgeworlds.de for € 2,- the pair- quite reasonable I think. This demanded for some greenstuff work as I took mainly the thunderhammer and stormshield arms as a basis. The result is lefthand-wielded assault cannons and powerfists in the other hand- which I created by chopping up lightning claws (didn't like the flat claws anyway)
Thursday, March 19, 2009
edit: I later also got the comission for bases and conversions of obliterators and a daemon price. You can find these pictures on g-gs blog here
The colorchoice is a hardhitting combo of violet and shiny gold. Highlight are done with pink and silver after washing with devlan mud. I painted freehand symbols on all the shoulderpads and the rhino as well.
Monday, March 16, 2009
Sunday, March 15, 2009
Anyway this was always the centerpiece of my "Sons of Mayhem" Chaos Space Marine army and I love him still.
Saturday, March 14, 2009
Converted from various Ork, Spacemarine and Tyranid bits. It features a removable front armor and steps on an unfortunate Khorne berzerker. The configuration with two close combat weapons was always my favourite since it's capable of doing a lot of upandclose damage while not being that dangerous to my own troops when suffering from firefrenzy. As a bonus it draws a lot of fire.
I must shoot pictures from it as it is now- hopefully it's not too damaged since it's rather high age and lot of use in games.
Friday, March 13, 2009
Since the weekend is coming up and I am stuck at home ill again I may actually get some work on it done. So far I habe removed the flesh of them and did the main conversion I needed to build the assault cannons arms.
edit: After drawing the logo several times on paper I decided to not paint it freehand on the shoulderpads. It's just too small(for me) to reproduce correctly. So I did some research and ordered decal transfer paper for laser jet printers. Also after consulting an article on BolS I purchased Micro-Sol and Micro-Set. I hope this will help to hide using details which I haven't done for years.
Thursday, March 12, 2009
Since I am moving articles from my website to this blog I thought it would be a good idea to take some pictures of models that I do not have by now. So I present you the painted version of the character Nightmare.
Wednesday, March 11, 2009
My Blog List
I was not willing to pay the price GW has planned to put as a tag on the Riptide so I converted a Bandai Gundum model until it fitted m...
Next up in my Eldar Corsair Prince . As you can see he is wearing a battlesuit !
It's on fire! I painted this bird on comission for a friend.
After taking my time to let some of the approaches out there inspire me I finally began work on my own Razorwing .
The Tau Skyray is a tank based on the same hull as the Hammerhead. Although it's role on the battlefield differs greatly from the main b...
Since the feedback was good I will hijack my exodite blog for some insights into the Dark Adeptus Mechanicus. I will beginn with my troop c...
- ► 2011 (56)
- ► 2010 (68)
- Urban Rubble bases
- XV-88 Broadside "Void pattern" tutorial
- Bloodcrusher of Khorne
- Chaos Daemon army
- Lightbox 2.04 Integration
- Grim Angels Deathwing assembled
- Chaos Squats of Slaanesh
- Eldar Exodite Transports
- Chaos Dreadought painted
- Chaos Dreadnought conversion
- Grim Angels Deathwing coming up
- Nightmare Character painted
- Nightmare character
- Path of the outcast changes
- ▼ March (14)